University Press Scholarship Online (UPSO) is available to institutions for free 30-day trials. If you would like to find out more, or to request a free trial, please contact us.
To find out more about the benefits of UPSO for the librarian community, why not watch our short video below?
If you cannot access this video, click here to view.
Helping you to promote your UPSO trial
There are lots of different ways of promoting your UPSO trial to your library users and to boost its usage. Why not try some of the ideas below?
- Add the link to our UPSO promotional video to your library Facebook page to help your users learn more about UPSO
- We have a selection of promotional materials, including posters and flyers – request some from us today to help promote UPSO in your library. More information can be found on the Librarian Resource Centres (either on the LRC for UK/RoW LRC, or the Americas LRC) and in our Library Marketing Handbook
- Take a look at our Guided Tour to help you find your way around the site
Or to boost your confidence when showing users around the site, sign up for one of our web training sessions. For details of the sessions running in your territory:
- Customers in North and South America, click here
- Customers outside North and South America, click here
If you are looking for MARC records, or for further information about managing your subscription, please visit our Subscriber Services page.
If you have any further questions about UPSO, your trial, or pricing, please don’t hesitate to contact us.