We're very excited to announce that Yale Scholarship Online is now live on University Press Scholarship Online. Since its founding more than one hundred years ago, Yale University Press have strived to publish works which "aid in the discovery and dissemination of light and truth, lux et veritas", and it's prestigious title list reflects such a mission. Yale Scholarship Online brings together the best of Yale's publishing, making them available in XML for the first time, and launches with over 300 titles across 12 subject areas.
Economics and Finance – Environmental Science – History – Law – Literature – Linguistics
Music – Philosophy – Political Science – Psychology – Religion – Society and Culture – Sociology
With a diverse range of award-winning and emininent authors from across the globe, the titles available on Yale Scholarship Online cover a multiplicity of subject areas, from the American Welfare State to animal intelligence, Virginia Woolf to Prokofiev's piano sonatas, and corporate capitalism to the Dutch Golden Age.
Here’s our pick of the key titles available in Yale Scholarship Online:
- Class, Race, and Inequality in South Africa by Jeremy Seekings and Nicoli Nattrass
- The Mysteries of Artemis of Ephesos by Jeremy Seekings and Nicoli Nattrass
- Spy Capitalism: ITEK and the CIA by Jonathan E. Lewis
- Out of Reach: Place, Poverty, and the New American Welfare State by Scott W. Allard
- The Marquess of Queensbury: Wilde's Nemesis by Linda Stratmann
- Haunted by Parents by Leonard Shengold
This update takes the total number of titles available on the platform to over 14,000, and the number of prestigious partner presses to 15!
All these titles, and many more, are just a click away. Start browsing Yale Scholarship Online today!